IT Chapter Lead | Front-End Development | Cloud | Financial organisation
The client designs and develops the next generation of applications. As an IT Chapter Lead you are, with your team, responsible for speeding up and strengthening the digital transformation by designing, implementing and supporting the internet banking applications, with main focus on payments solutions. Your focus within the team will be on translating customer needs to excellent solutions. Sixty percent of your time, you are responsible for helping your team accomplish the development goals. The rest of your time is spent strategizing with your fellow IT Chapter Leads, as well as training, coaching and motivating your team members. You will be:
- Contributing to the core library and design system;
- Performing code reveiws and pair programming, where necessary;
- Writing automated tests;
- Aligning with management to improve the way of working;
- Coaching fellow developers and teams within the grid;
- Taking extensive part in technical interviews
- Responsible for improving the front-end community by organising meetings/demos on front-end specific topics;
- Taking part in architectural discussions;
- Participating in the migration of applications to the cloud (Azure).
- You have an awesome personality;
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a Frond-End Developer, preferably also as a Chapter Lead;
- You have experience with working in a complex and challenging IT environment;
- You have experience in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps team;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").