You will work with a major bank in the Netherlands that is always innovating and creating exciting mobile applications. In this position, you will join a very diverse environment with top-skilled IOS and Android developers.
The bank encourages cultural diversity and creates a room for innovation. For example, they support the usage of open source frameworks and also contributing back to them. The responsibility of you and the team will be to develop and maintain the different mobile apps that the bank has. Since these apps are known and used by millions of people in the Netherlands and Belgium, it will be your responsibility to make sure the applications are scalable, secure and easy maintainable. In addition, you are able to spend 10% of your time trying out new creative ideas that you think will help improve the application.
What are you going to do?
In addition, you will be responsible for the design, refactoring and architecture of the Obj-C and Swift codebase for continuous improvement:
- Creating CI/CD pipelines for automated testing and roll-out;
- Work with designers to be part of the UX feedback loop;
- Implement the User Interface based on stylish designs;
- Implement the business logic and apply design patterns;
- Integrate mobile applications to backend services in a secure way;
- Sharing your thoughts and ideas with your fellow engineers in your SCRUM Team;
- Creating documentation for the codebase and architecture as a real engineer.
- 3+ years of experience with Obj-C/Swift;
- Strong knowledge of MVC/MVVM patterns in addition to familiarity with Autolayouts, StackViews;
- Knowledge of UnitTests/UI tests and scalable architectures VIPER/CleanSwift or other CleanArchitecture-based patterns;
- Be familiar with GIT;
- Ruby, Python or any other scripting language is a plus;
- Knowledge and experience with DI frameworks is a plus;
- Knowledge of REST basics, experience or API design is a plus.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Abundant opportunities for following courses;
- Travel expenses;
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").