Infrastructure Engineer SAS 9.4/Viya
Our client is a major player in the banking sector in Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. The domain where you will come to work is responsible for building the global Cloud environment. The organization is focused on working with the best technology and works directly with feedback from users. They do this by working in DevOps Scrum teams in sprints of two weeks. The client's idea is to produce the same products and services all over the world.
The team where you will be working, is responsible for the delivery of BI products through the cloud, so other stakeholders can make use of this environment. The goal of the team is to automation as much as possible. Besides that, you will have to make the products security proof so that they are in compliant with the regulation. Therefore, you need to have a risk-oriented mindset and you need to know how important documentation is.
What are you going to do as an Infra Engineer?
- Maintaining the SAS 9.4 and SAS Viya installations;
- Adding new features to the SAS 9.4 and SAS Viya products to ensure the product is compliant;
- Creating an end-to-end automated infrastructure service through a private cloud;
- Patching the environment;
- Adding nodes to the clusters;
- Being responsible for the hardening of the systems;
- Setting up the monitoring environment;
- Adding encryptions to the applications;
- Being responsible for the account management and authorization;
- You have a risk-oriented mindset and you know how important documentation is;
- Continuously seeking for improvements.
What do we ask from you?
- At least a completed Bachelor Degree;
- You have experience with SAS 9.4/SAS Viya or you have experience with other data product, such as Power BI or Cognos;
- You are well versed in CI/CD tools and pipeline;
- You are fluent in one scripting language like Python, Bash or Shell;
- At least 3 years work experience with Ansible and Ansible Tower;
- At least 3 years work experience with Linux;
- You are familiar with working in the Cloud;
- You have a risk orientated mindset and see the importance of documentation;
- You have a problem solving mentality, are eager to challenges and have a positive attitude.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).