Information Security Officer
Are you an Information Security Officer that can be the successful bridge between IT and the business users regarding Security Compliance? Are you someone who always strives for continuous improvement and communication is your motto? If so, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
The organization is a leading global multinational with a focus on food, health and materials. They strive to make existing diets healthier and more sustainable. They are driven to help create foods that people around the world can truly enjoy without compromises. That’s why their vision is to enable better food for everyone. They apply over 100 years’ expertise in fermentation to the food industry, its processes and products.
As Business Analyst Security Compliance, you are responsible to contribute to the strengthening of Information Security within the organization. By doing so, you manage and expand the current IT Compliance process, which is supported by the organization’s self-build information system. You will focus on improving this current process and tooling. Besides that you will work closely with multiple stakeholders to gather, analyze and define the current business processes. Furthermore, you will deliver support efforts to raise Information Security awareness and effectively communicate plans, status and risk issues with stakeholders.
At last you recognize yourself in the following keywords: Analytical, flexible and proactive.
- Contribute to and drive continuous process improvement initiatives to meet the business needs;
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders to gather, analyze and define current business processes and requirements;
- Being able to work in an operational, tactical and strategical level when it comes to risk related projects;
- Translate business requirements into detaild functional specifications;
- Ensure requirements are tracked and reported in a timely manner;
- Support users participation in deployment and implementation activities;
- Deliver support efforts to raise Information Security awareness within the organization;
- Contribute to strengthen the overall Information Security within the organization.
- At least a Bachelor degree;
- At least 5 years or experience in the field of Information Security;
- Expertise in managing and implementing IT information systems;
- Knowledge and affinity with risk management;
- Ability to be persistent and possess analytical skills for developing new methods and procedures regarding Information Security;
- Relevant Information Management accreditation like CISM is a nice to have;
- Fluent in English;
- Communicative, persuasive and eager to learn.
- Excellent salary;
- Contract for 5 months, with an option to be extended;
- 25 vacation days;
- 50 euro's nett each month to compensate your health insurance expenses;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Informal organization where openness and cooperation are paramount.
€50,- to €75,- hourly rate, based on 40 hours a week and knowledge.
€4.500,- to €7.100,- based on 40 hours a week and knowledge.
About Experis iSense
Experis iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. Experis iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with Experis iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.