Fullstack Java Developer
Are you a Fullstack Java Developer who enjoys to optimize business processes? Do you want to be part of a project in which you have say? Then don't hesitate to apply!
Our relation is an international organization that is located in the area of Amsterdam. They are well known in the market due to their innovative service delivery on the IT side and their passionate employees. They have received several awards for their efforts in IT! They strive to stimulate working and self-development in order to bring out the best in every organization worldwide. IT is crucial in this organization in order to improve their services.
Currently, they have a monolithic architecture and they want to make the shift to Microservices. As this project is just starting you will be part of the team that will brainstorm and implement this migration towards Microservices. In order to make this migration successful, they are looking for a Fullstack Java Developer with already some experience with developing in Java.
In this organization, you will be part of an international team consisting out of 6 developers, designers, analysts and testers that are working in an Agile DevOps environment. In this team values as openness, transparency and teamwork are important.
- Contribute with ideas to make the migration successful;
- Developing in the frond- and backend using Java, HTML, CSS, Angular and Javascirpt;
- Working with CI/CD, DevOps and test automatization;
- Developing User Stories for the backlog with the team;
- Technically refining User Stories;
- Guiding more junior team members.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have several years of experience with developing in Java;
- Experience with Java 8 or higher versions of Java;
- Experience with Angular;
- Experience with working in an Agile DevOps environment;
- Knowledge of CI/CD.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.