Full Stack Developer / Clojure / Functional Programming / React
You'll work in a Scrum team together with Front-end Developers, Back-end Developers, BAs, POs and UXers. It's an international team with people from all over the world. It's an informal atmosphere and the average age of the team is around 35. People share their knowledge and there is always room for good ideas!
What would you be doing?
- Software development of an innovative content platform used world wide;
- Work for the biggest brands in the world;
- Motivate your team, help them reach their highest potential;
- Share your knowledge and learn from others;
- Work intensively with colleagues like Back-end Developers, BAs, POs and UXers.
- 2+ years of experience in Software Development;
- Experience with functional programming languages like Clojurescript, Scala, Haskell or similar is a big pro;
- Knowledge of microservices architecture;
- Communicative skills;
- Fluent in English.
- Salary scale up to €90.000 gross per year, based on experience;
- Travel expenses of 18cts / km with a maximum of €300;
- Pension saving, fully paid by employer;
- 25 holidays;
- Budgets for education;
- Free gym subscription;
- Free lunch at the office.