The organization is one of the big ones in the field of performance marketing. They are known as an organization that builds high-quality software and algorithms. The software and algorithms are used with organizations to increase sales/branding at peak times. The organization is not known as the cheapest in the market but the solution they build works so well that they have large customers worldwide. The organization has experienced tremendous growth in recent years and is therefore looking to strengthen its development team.
As a Fullstack Software Developer you will be working in the Tech Team. The cool thing for you is that in this position you are full owner of the products, the technical architecture, the maintenance and the project delivery. In addition, you will optimize and automate internal workflows, build dashboards and interfaces for the various customers worldwide and you will build and maintain the dateware. You will also be involved in building marketing trackers for the customers. You will do all this within the complete cloud-native environment that runs mainly on AWS and Google Cloud.
Why you want to work here:
- You will be working in a Cloud-native environment;
- You'll be working with state-of-the-art technology;
- You will be building high quality software and algorithms;
- You can exercise in the in-house gym while working and your lunch will be made by a private chef;
- There are many opportunities for growth within the organization.
- Maintaining the built technical environment;
- Building and maintaining the data warehouse;
- Designing custom dashboards and interfaces;
- Building online marketing trackers;
- Delivering projects.
- Completed university degree;
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Developer
- Experience with algorithms, data structures and complexity analysis;
- You can write reliable and clean code;
- Experience with backend programming languages like Python, Java 8+, Kotlin;
- Experience with AWS (pre);
- Experience with SQL and query performance (pre)
Terms of emplyment
Vacation pay: 8% of gross annual salary;
Vacations: 23 days + 1 day per quarter that you are not sick;
Travel expenses: 19 cents/kilometer (maximum of € 200,- per month);
Sickness benefits: € 50,- per month;
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in the ICT job market. iSense helps you find a job at the operation, business consultancy and (project/line) management level. A job in which you can be successful and above all happy.
Working with iSense means for you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Being prepared for your job interview;
- Always being informed about your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Quarterly free participation in the Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly out and about with your iSense colleagues in the region (ihavefun).
Want to know more?
Take a look at www.isense.nl.