We are looking for an experienced Front-End developer who likes to work within a big financial organization in Utrecht. You will work within the payments domain which is one of the most important departments in the organization. The team is responsible for high-quality end user applications for online payments.
The team’s main principle is simple: you build it, you run it!
What are you going to do?
- Developing user interfaces using latest Angular technologies;
- Implementing automated tests for the Angular codebase;
- Responding to incidents and monitoring the production systems;
- Setting up and maintaining CI/CD pipelines;
- Actively come up with improvement proposals. In short; you are indispensable to our team!;
- Ensuring the codebase is in-line with security standards.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed HBO or Bachelor degree;
- At least 5 years' of experience as a Frontend Developer;
- You enjoy trying new frameworks and methodologies;
- Experience with modern web technologies & frameworks, at least Angular 2+;
- Experience with one of the following Typescript, NodeJS, ng-redux or NgRx and RxJS Next.js;
- Knowledge of React and GraphQL is a nice to have;
- Experience in writing unit & integration tests and associated frameworks such as Jest or WebdriverIO;
- Knowledge of CI/CD pipelines.
- 23 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance of 0,19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all the IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 Euro for medical expenses (you can count this on top of your gross salary!).
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your Experis iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).