Note: You already need to live in the European Union for this position!
You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. You are going to work within the domain that is responsible for managing the customer data and enabling both the customer & their intermidiate to work with the data in an easy automated way. A financial organization depends on his or her customers. You can only offer a good service if everything is processed properly and with the right information, which makes this domain very important.
You are going to work in a team that believes in the DevOps way of working. As a Developer you are responsible for developing the frontend. The frontend that you are going to develop makes it is possible to adjust the customer data, which automatically moves into the chain. Furthermore, you are going to maintain and automate the procedures where all the data of the customers are being processed.
What are you going to do?
You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. You main tasks involve:
- Developing the frontend which makes it possible for the customer to adjust and control their data such as, names, addresses, residences and emails;
- Testing your own developments;
- Maintaining the processes and data of the customers;
- Building and maintaining API's;
- Preparing the user stories, translating the questions to code;
- Being proactive in executing tasks from the back log;
- Signal relevant innovative solutions that can be implemented with the environment.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have work experience with AnguarJS (pré);
- You have experience with Unit testing (pré);
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You have strong analytical skills and are stress-resistant;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl