You will work at a large and progressive company with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. This company is active in the automotive branch and they are situated in the Breda area. You work within the domain that is responsible for developing IT solutions wich are used by the offices all across Europe.
On the Breda location there work about 45 Developers daily on the software that is used by almost 100.000 users. They use an Agile way of working and a DevOps approach for building innovative software following the highest standards. The vibe at the office is informal and it is nicely decorated.
As a Front-end Developer you will help to build and deliver the necessary IT solutions. In this role you will be responsible for continuous delivery and improvement of the front-end interfaces. As a member of a feature team you will work with UX design agencies on optimizing the user experience while delivering high performing, reusable, reliable front-end components in each sprint. You will enhance front-end design principles and guidelines and ensure compliance with corporate standards.
This company contains a few of the best Developers and the work on a really high level.
- Work with UX designers to realize highly attractive user interfaces in line with corporate guidelines.
- Design, build and deploy working front-end software solutions in accordance with defined software architecture and UX guidelines.
- Actively participate in continuously improving the software development and architecture, with focus on front-end and front-end/back-end cooperation.
- Build, test and deliver the software solution with an agile approach. Working software is key.
- In cooperation with UX designer, define requirements, guidelines and constraints for the non-functional aspects of UX implementations, such as performance, security and re-use.
- Sharing and incorporating lessons learned in improved working assumptions and solution patterns.
- Build and maintain a catalogue of reusable, elegant solution patterns.
- Build and maintain a library of reusable, elegant software components.
- Document standards and guidelines for using these patterns and components.
- You have a IT related bachelor or master degree and are capable of working and thinking at academic abstraction levels with software developers, architects, and non-technical stakeholders;
- Experience with building high performance, reusable, reliable UI components;
- Proven experience with Continuous Delivery processes and tools, specifically Jenkins, Gulp, Bitbucket, Cucumber, Nexus and SonarQube is an advantage;
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL, Docker and OpenShift is an advantage;
- Good understanding of Service Oriented Architecture and micro services principles, if not you are willing to learn it;
- Willing to travel across Europe (occasionally);
- Proficient in business English, both in writing and speaking. At least basic understanding of the Dutch language and willing to learn more.
- Good salary;
- Holiday allowance (8%);
- Travel allowance (19 cent, max 200 EUR);
- 50 euro gross per month healthcare compensation;
- Premium free pension;
- 23 days off;
- Good possibilities for self development.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy.
Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).