Front-end Developer | Vue.Js
For our client in Rotterdam, we are looking for an experienced front-end developer. Within the Banking domain, you get to work in one of the scrum teams. Your activities are very diverse, but everything comes down to providing a complete customer experience for customers. As a DevOps team, you support other IT teams in the grid, providing them with the integration of applications, deployments, and automation. As a coach and mentor in your team, you ensure that your own and the development of your teammates is part of the sprint planning, so that the team as a whole can operate increasingly autonomously.
You work according to the DevOps principles within the Scrum team. Together with your team, you are responsible for supporting the other IT teams in your grid (IT 4 IT). This includes the development of APIs, automation, deployment, and integration of applications. These teams are responsible for the development of various different products for Mortgage, Savings and Consumer Credit. You tasks and responsibilities include:
- Developing, managing and improving various software applications, mainly using Vue.Js;
- Assisting other teams with delivering the most valuable features for clients and consultants;
- Continuously improving the working environment through automation;
- Training and coaching junior developers on Software Development Best Practices;
- Continuously follow trends in the (IT) market and apply them to your work.
- You have at least a bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- Ideally you have experience with training or coaching junior developers;
- You are a strong communicator, and you can proactively convey your knowledge to others;
- Above all, you are a good team player.
- Holiday pay (8% of annual salary);
- 23 Vacation days, + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (if you do not take sick leave);
- Travel allowance;
- Access to our E-learning portal, with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical insurance (you can count gross on top of your monthly salary).
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").