Feature Engineer Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
Do you want to be involved in stabilizing the Skype for Business in an Enterprise environment? Do want to be a part of the roll-out of Microsoft Teams on a global level? In this position of Feature Engineer Unified Communications, you will make sure that your colleagues from all countries can communicate via the same standards and systems. Apply now and join a high-level UC environment!
Our client, a large financial organisation in Amsterdam, is looking for an expert in collaboration services (more specifically Skype for Business & Microsoft Teams) with a strong focus on telephony, enterprise voice, unified/universal communication and voice/video interoperability. The company is now working on a national level regarding the communication systems. They want to make the transition from national based to international based. The purpose is to make sure that employees from all countries can communicate via the same standards and systems. As at the moment there are many platforms used on telephony, video conference and mobile device security.
The team, which you will be part of, is creating a more effective method to arrange international meetings. One of the projects is to standardize and simplify Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams. Hence, it is important that you have profound technical knowledge on collaboration services like Skype for Business/Microsoft Teams, Lync Server, telephony (Avaya, Cisco, etc.). You’re also experienced in translating user wishes into business requirements for these complex products. Furthermore, your team is working on the deployment of worldwide telephony and video conference within the whole organisation. Your team will be responsible for designing these services. This means that you will focus on improving these services, making and reviewing service designs, setting up roadmaps and delivering services that satisfy partners (KPN, Vodafone, Fujitsu and Ricoh), stakeholders and suppliers.
You are interested in new market developments on UC, telephony and video conference, etc. Also, you can advise your team based on these developments. Together with your team, suppliers and stakeholders, you’ll be responsible for a correct implementation of these services. Finally, you’ll be the sparring partner for your fellow colleagues
The Feature Engineer Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams
Together with your squad you are end-to-end responsible for Skype, Videoconference, MS Teams and Telephony. Performance, user adoption, security, innovation and support are key pillars where you focus on. You will continually improve the service based on our employee feedback and new technical standards.
- Analysing reports on the quality of Skype meetings, and identify points 2 for improvement on the network;
- Work very closely with an external partner to improve this. -Focus on the user adoption of Skype ;
- Brief your team during morning’s stand ups;
- Align with the customer journey expert to draft the Skype user adoption plan;
- Write down your assumptions and think about experiments you can create to validate the assumptions;
- Join meetings with the project rolling out Enterprise Voice on Skype in various countries;
- Focus on the risk items for videoconferencing;
- As part of an Agile team, you support the product owner towards international stakeholders and can discuss your services with everyone including senior management;
- You deliver on your squad’s Quarterly Business Review targets;
- You evaluate NPS measurements and use those to initiate and realize service improvements and enhance customer satisfaction;
- You are responsible for marketing and communications towards colleagues and for propagating knowledge about your services;
- You aid in identifying, qualifying and reducing the risks in your services and focus on improving our IT-security controls.
What knowledge do you bring?
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have an awesome personality with good communication skills;
- You have extensive experience with UC Tools related to Skype for Business and Microsoft Teams;
- You know about Cisco, Avaya, Lyncs, Infrastructures;
- You enjoy to come up with solutions in new technologies;
- You have proven experience in Supplier Management, Stakeholder Management and/or Pre-Sales;
- You have experience with working in a complex and challenging IT environment;
- You have experience in an Agile/Scrum/Dev/Ops team;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow ]courses on both personal and professional level;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Depending on relevant work experience and/or certificates, you can expect a salary between €4.500,- and €6.000,- gross per month based on a 36-hour workweek.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).