Experienced PKI Engineer | PKI | Crypto | DevOps | HSM | Key Management
You will work at a large and progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. Within this organization, you work within the domain that is responsible for delivering the Security IT services to enable the organization to unite and operate as one on a global level.
You are going to work in a team that is end-to-end responsible for the delivery, maintenance and development of the Crypto services and stack. This includes Public-Key Infrastructure (PKI), key and certificate management and management of cryptographic hardware like Hardware Security Modules (HSM), smart cards and security tokens. The goal of the team is to empower all departments within the organization to provide their services in a secure way.
The team consists of about 20 Security Engineers and they are working according Agile/Scrum DevOps methodologies. This means that they are working to automate as much of the tasks as possible, so the customers are flexible in using the security service and can adapt to changes in their needs quickly, while they remaining in control of security risks.
Because security is a key feature of this environment, a successful CSI screening is mandatory before you can join this environment!
What will you do?
- Develop, upgrade, maintain and control PKI and crypto services according to the risk requirements of the organization: resilient, high quality, highly automated and up-to-date;
- Implement mandatory security standards;
- Write fully automated tests (Unit & Integration);
- Build, enhance and maintain tooling and scripts to automate repetitive or error prone tasks;
- Providing support and explanation to users and their questions;
- Connecting key management services to Hardware Security Modules;
- Automating and improving business processes where possible in a secure way;
- Signal relevant innovative solutions that can be implemented with the environment.
What do you bring?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree and a few years of experience in a PKI/Crypto environment;
- You have work experience in an ‘offline’ Linux environment;
- You have experience with a scripting language, such as Python or Powershell or Bash (pré);
- You have work experience with CI/CD tooling, such as Ansible or Chef or Jenkins or Bamboo (pré);
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You have strong analytical skills, have a security mindset, are responsible and pro-active;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
What can you expect?
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).