Experienced Android Engineer | Java | Kotlin | Android Studio | Android-SDK
Are you an Android Developer and ready to take the next step? Do you want to work on the most innovative payment technologies with the newest technologies? Do you have a focus on delivering high quality code that is scalable, readable and clean? If your answers are yes, than this might be your new job!
You will be working at one of the leading customer centred financial mobile service providers in the Netherlands. The main goal of this organization if to offer their clients products with which allow them to handle their financial affairs with ease, speed and simplicity. This organization is still relatively new in the financial markets, but has been growing fast in last few years and now having around 250 people working across several countries in Europe. They work according to Agil/Scrum/DevOps methodologies and have an informal, yet ambitious culture.
Within one (of the currently 7) Scrum team they are focussing on 2 things: building a completely new app, which will new features like arranging scheduled payments. They are also focused on maintaining and maturing another, existing, application. They are making the code cleaner and automating the repetitive work. For all of this, they are using the newest technologies such as Kotlin, RX and Dagger and architecture components.
What will you do?
As an experienced Android Engineer, you will enter a challenging environment, where you can help the team work on the newest mobile banking apps for the clients and work on your own craftmanship. Your tasks will be as follows:
- Gathering requirements from stakeholders;
- Being involved in designing the architecture, developing, testing and deploying new functionalities;
- Review the written code in peer reviews;
- Building Unit tests and UI tests;
- Automating your workflow;
- Helping in the designing and developing of CI/CD pipelines.
You will do all this in the following technical environment: Android Studio, Android-SDK, Support library, Java, Kotlin, Gradle, Cloud and working according to methodologies like Agile, Scrum, DevOps, reactive programming within Android design patterns like RX, Dagger, components, etc.
What do we ask from you?
- Solid experience with developing Android applications with Java and Kotlin;
- At least a Bachelor degree;
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment and know of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (pré);
- You are proactive, analytical, responsible and have strong communicative skills.
What do we offer?
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Depending on your relevant experience, education and courses/certificates you can expect a salary between € 2.750 - €5.250 gross a month bases on a 40-hour workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as development, operations, web application lever or for instance infrastructure level. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through personal guidance and interest;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview based on our knowledge of the organization and team;
- Always informed on your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach of our team, Celine;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).