Domain Architects | Financial Organization
You will be working with a major player in the banking industry in Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial institution with operations in the Netherlands and abroad. Within the organization, you will come to work within the department that is responsible for delivering IT solutions, which are used by the entire company on a global level.
Within the Enterprise Architecture team, there are 4 Enterprise Architects and 14 Domain Architects. They all have their own focus area such as HR, Risk, Finance, etc.
Within this international team, the atmosphere is informal, although they love to work hard. The organization is constantly looking for and working with innovations and new technologies. Therefore, they encourage personal development and out-of-the-box thinking. They also require this attitude from the people working there, which for instance means having personal projects and prototyping in your spare time.
What will you do?
- Drive incremental changes for teams in your domain;
- Deliver roadmaps and architectural plans;
- Manage and advise internal stakeholders on both functional and technical level;
- You are a trusted advisor: managers and engineers go to you with their questions;
- Deliver documents and visualisations of your plans that take managers and engineer along in your story;
- Maintain relationships with suppliers in your domain;
- Manage risk policies to architectural guidelines.
- Provide guidance and coaching to colleagues.
What do you bring?
- Multiple years of experience in (software) architecture and proven architectural skills;
- At least a HBO diploma;
- A proven track record in managing architectural change, preferably in corporate staff departments;
- You are a trusted advisor on L2 / L3 level;
- You are able to provide clear insight in complex cases, share your view in this and get things done;
- You take part in the cocreation of a vision on the usage of new cutting edge technologies like A.I. and IoT;
- You feel comfortable and challenged in complex environments (both technical and business-wise) and you can identify and use the different forces that accompany this;
- You are a team player and able to motivate others.
What can you expect?
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).