Devops Infra engineer
Our client is a major player in the banking sector in Amsterdam. This organization is a progressive financial organization with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. The domain where you will come to work is responsible for building the global Cloud environment. The organization is focused on working with the best technology and works directly with feedback from users. They do this by working in DevOps Scrum teams in sprints of two weeks. Your colleagues are all software engineers, who like to stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest tools. The will encourage you to bring out the best in yourself. The client's idea is to produce the same products and services all over the world. The DBaas environment is set up to make this as easy as possible by standardizing everything.
What are you going to do as a Infra Engineer?
- Creating an end-to-end automated infrastructure service through a private cloud;
- Design, develop & test the automated infrastructure;
- Building playbooks in Ansible;
- Continuously seeking for improvements.
What do we ask from you?
- At least a completed Bachelor Degree;
- You are well versed in CI/CD tools and pipeline;
- You are fluent in one scripting language like Python, Bash or Shell;
- Proven experience of Configuration Management tool Ansible;
- Proven experience with Linux RHEL;
- You are familiar with working in the Cloud;
- You have a risk orientated mindset and see the importance of documentation;
- You have a problem solving mentality, are eager to challenges and have a positive attitude.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
Based on relevant education, work experience and certifications, you can expect a salary between €3.500,- and €5.500,- gross per month based on a 40-hours workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).