DevOps Engineer | Kubernetes | Docker | Linux
You will work at a large and progressive financial institution with offices in the Netherlands and abroad. You work within the domain that is responsible for lending, cash management and treasury, providing banking solutions in areas including corporate finance, leasing and equity markets.
The department where you will be working is responsible for the Lease Channel web-application. You will primarily be focusing on the automation of their infrastructure and making sure that the application stays reliable. The goal of the team is to extend their application in more countries. The job is to clarify the functional requirements to technical requirements with that international target in mind.
As an DevOps Engineer you are responsible for developing, maintaining and automating the application. You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. You main tasks involve:
- Migrating the application to a new server;
- Aligning security in the application;
- Making sure the application keeps running;
- Monitoring the environment;
- Migrating the authentication model;
- Merging all different platforms into one main platform;
- Containerizing the environment;
- Updating, testing and deploying the system as soon as new version of the application software comes out;
- Migrating the current cloud to the private cloud;
- Building and maintaining the CI/CD pipeline;
- Being responsible that you are in control of all the data;
- Signal relevant developments in the world and submit proposals for improvement.
Do you recognize yourself in the following profile?
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have at least 4 years' experience working with Linux;
- You have working experience with Kubernetes, Docker, OpenShift and Ansible;
- You have at least 2 years' experience working with CI/CD pipelines;
- You have at least 2 years' monitoring experience with Kibana;
- You have experience working with a microservices architecture especially in the Java world;
- You have experience with microservices integration testing;
- You have good communication skills: you aren’t afraid to ask for information, share your opinion and view, whether it’s asked or not;
- You are a team player and want to become a true professional in every way;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).