DevOps Engineer Incident Command
The organization is part of a leading retail group. The department you will be working in is responsible for the Tech PLatform and more specifically the Enabling cluster. Technology plays a key role for this organisation in order to become the wellbeing partner for everyone in the Netherlands. The Tech part of the organisation is responsible for all Technology, from the tills and infrastructure within the stores to the webshop and applications. Their mission is to become a trustworthy tech-partner that delivers high-quality products.
As incident Commander, you are responsible for the rapid resolution of major incidents regarding the mitigation of impact for customers and business. In additions you are developing Dashboards and automation, to make the incident handling processes more efficient. Thanks to your input, everyone in the department is aware of the up-to-date processes and you ensure a timely communication in case of an incident. Besides that, you ensure that these processes are supported with tools and technology, in which you are free to develop yourself.
At last you recognize yourself in someone who is a passionate engineer and got experience in working according a DevOps way.
- Continuously improving the processes with regards to Incident Command;
- Developing Dashboards and Automation of processes to handle and track the incidents;
- Provide training of the newly developed Dashboards and used tools;
- Independently manage major incidents and ensure minimal impact for customers and business;
- Initiate coninuous improvements to solve incidents structurally and make the business able to identify incidents before any impact occurs.
- Have a technical higher professional education or master's degree, preferably in Information Technology;
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in roles like, DevOps Engineer, Incident Manager or Incident Commander within a complex environment;
- Knowledge of ITIL;
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Git and Azure;
- Knowledge of ServiceNow or OpsGenie is nice to have;
- Used to work with time-critical deadlines and able to evaluate and improve processes;
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent salary;
- Contract for 12 months, with an option to be extended;
- 50 euro's nett each month as a compensation for your health insurance;
- 25 vacation days;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Informal organization where openness and cooperation are paramount.
€4.500,- to €6.800,- based on 40 hours a week and knowledge.
€50,- to €75,- hourly rate based on 40 hours a week and knowledge.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.