DevOps Engineer/ Development Engineer / Java / Angular / Enterprise Content Management
Are you looking for a DevOps Engineer position? Do you have a passion for IT and developing high standard functionalities? Are you eager to design and create innovative and sustainable Enterprise Content solutions? If that’s the case, this might be your next job!
As DevOps Engineer, you will be working within one of the 7 Scrum teams that are responsible for the record management of all this content. Your role is multifunctional as to where you are responsible for getting functional requirements from the different departments, turning them in technical requirements, developing those and making sure they are integrated in the system.
In your role as an DevOps Engineer you will work within one of the most advanced environments in the Amsterdam Area. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Getting functional requirements from the business and turning them into technical requirements;
- Being involved in designing, developing, testing and deploying new functionalities;
- Review the written code;
- Automate tasks in testing and core processes;
- Aid in the designing and developing of CI/CD pipelines.
- You have a BSc. or MSc. Degree;
- You have worked/are familiar with Java and Angular;
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment and know of Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery (pré);
- You enjoy to come up with new ideas and solutions;
- You are proactive, analytical, responsible and have strong communicative skills.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Aanvullende informatie opdracht
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).