Do you have experience in the integration and operation of Infrastructures? Do you like joining a DevOps team where you will have a wide range of responsibilities including configuration, testing and automation? If your answers are yes, don't hesitate to apply.
What are you going to do?
You will join one of the teams responsible for the Infrastructure. This team provides modular solutions for applications and and services. The team is responsible for telecom solutions, mainly VoIP and mobile core services. They have recently started a virtualization solution, which means they are currently making sure this solution meets the quality requirements as set by the organization. The team is responsible for the openstack and containerized virtualisation, networking, SDN, Storage and hardware monitoring. Personally you will work on integration, testing, operations and automation of the solutions with the goal of formal verification. You will also be responsible for the developing, changing and provisioning of the datacenter edge.
In short, your responsibilities are the following:
- You will work on the integration of networking solutions;
- Providing second line support for operational stability of the network (24/7);
- Designing and improving CI/CD Pipelines and automation processes;
- Finding and implementing solutions for complex problems in this domain;
- Simplifying the Datacentre infrastructure landscape within the organization.
What do we need from you?
- You have a least a HBO (Bachelors) Degree;
- You are experienced in scripting languages like Python, Ansible or Unix shell;
- You have experience in Automated Design, Deployment, Delivery, Implementation, and running/maintaining a KVM environment;
- You have knowledge of Linux and Openstack;
- You are experienced in Networking (routing and switching) and SDN;
- You have a good command of the English language;
- You have worked in an agile way of working.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
- Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl