Development Engineer / Ops Engineer / Ansible, Python & CI CD
Do you want to take the next step in the world of IT? Do you have the mindset to work hard, a focus on IT automation and do you want to challenge your colleague Developers to build the best applications? Then kick start your career in one of the coolest and most challenging companies in the Netherlands.
The Ansible team, you will work in, is a DevOps team that makes release and deployment processes for the application teams. Next to developing new functionality, updating and upgrading tools, they serve their customers by providing functional support for everything that they manage and create.
- You will code and configure. This is mostly done in Ansible Tower for which you need to know Python as a code language;
- You design, implement and support applications such as Bitbucket, Jenkins, XL Deploy, XL Release and Ansible on private and public cloud;
- You continuously improve test automation, implementations and operational tasks;
- You solve production incidents together with the team;
- You continuously improve software development;
- You collaborate with various components within the bank in order to achieve the best result for the clients;
- You signal relevant developments in the world of IT and submit proposals for improvement.
- You have a University BSc. or MSc. Degree;
- You have an understanding of IT Environments and Infrastructures;
- You can code and configure;
- You have knowledge of and/or experience with Jenkins, Bitbucket, Sonarqube, Nexus and Ansible (pré);
- You know how to work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies;
- You have good communication skills: you aren’t afraid to ask for information, share your opinion and view, whether it’s asked or not;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).