Developer with a passion for Automated Testing in Leeuwarden!
What will you do?
Within this environment, you will be doing the following:
- Create, maintain and optimize automated testscripts;
- Develop and maintain tools to support automatic testing;
- Provide other teams with test data;
- Design and develop CI/CD pipelines.
What do we ask from you?
- You have a BSc. or MSc. degree, preferably in the area of Informatics (must);
- You have experience with automated testing tools like UFT, Selenium or Protractor (must);
- You have been working in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps environment and Continuous Testing environments (pré);
- You have certifications like ISTQB and/or T-Map (pré);
- You are proactive, analytical, responsible and gave strong communicative skills.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl