Developer / DevOps Engineer / Start your career / Azure / C#
As part of the Value Enabling team you will be responsible for keeping the Azure environment up and running. On a daily basis, you will perform environment related operational tasks. You are motivated to investigate and seek solutions for issues together with the team and stakeholders. Once acquainted with the environment you will grow into a larger role of Developer for the environment. This means you will develop on levels as C#, SQL, .Net, in order to help build on the next generation of their environment. Depending on your ambitions, learning curve and skills you will rapidly become a solid member of the Value Enabling Team and grow towards a senior role.
- Working in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team (7 persons);
- You work in an open culture where you can give and will receive feedback;
- The goal is to maintain the Azure cloud environment and improve it to go faster;
- You work along in many pilots to integrate the newest Azure tools in our cloud;
- The team works with a lot of autonomy and decides for a large part the solutions themselves;
- Dynamics of working with several cultures and specialists in a single team.
- You have a University BSc. or MSc. Degree;
- You have knowledge of and/or experience with C#, SQL and cloud computing (Azure);
- You ideally have experience with working, or at least want to work in a complex and challenging IT environment;
- You know how to work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies;
- You have good communication skills: you aren’t afraid to ask for information, share your opinion and view, whether it’s asked or not;
- You are proactive, analytical and responsible;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).