Data Steward | Data Quality | Financial Services
For our client in the Rotterdam area, we are looking for a Data Steward who can help the organisation to establish procedures for detection and correction of data-quality issues and collaborate to establish policies, procedures, and internal controls affecting the quality of data. You are the “go to” guy for everyone who works with data in the organisation. Affinity with data analysis, data governance and having strong communication skills is important to properly fulfill this role.
As a Data Steward you are responsible for controlling critical data flows, as well ensuring that they adhere to set standards and deliver realistic results. Your responsibilities include the following:
- Develop, implement and monitor data quality and standards;
- Establish procedures for detection and correction of data-quality issues;
- Establish policies, procedures, and internal controls affecting the quality of data;
- Draft data flow descriptions, data definitions and Data Delivery Agreements;
- Support data quality questions and dashboards;
- Advise on data quality monitoring and reporting;
- Be innovative and provide process improvements (from a data perspective).
- You have at least a completed HBO or WO bachelor's degree;
- You have approximately 3 years of demonstrable, relevant work experience with data quality / data analysis and also with processes and control frameworks;
- Ideally, you have experience in Insurance, Banking, Financial Services, or other large data-driven environments;
- You are analytically strong, a perseverer and have realization power;
- You have strong communication skills and are able to communicate with different levels of business;
- Knowledge of pension systems is a plus;
- You are a proactive individual and you are willing to learn new concepts and technologies.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (through our "iHaveFuns").