Are you or do you want to become a Data Steward? Do you have experience within the financial industry? Would you like to work for one of the biggest financial companies in the Netherlands? Search no further because we have the vacancy for you!
We are looking for several Data Stewards who likes to work within a big financial organization in Utrecht. You will work in the Finance & Risk Data team within the CFO domain. The team is responsible for providing trusted finance & risk data.
The organization is looking for several Data Stewards on different seniority levels. You will lead the communication between several stakeholders. You will also be accountable for data definition and data management processes. You are responsible for managing the enterprises data assets and improving their reusability, accessibility and quality.
What are you going to do?
- Ensuring Data Delivering Agreements are agreed and managed with their data provides;
- Monitoring and reporting the results of data quality validations;
- Translating business requirements;
- Identifying underlying data issues;
- Coordinating the owners to resolve data issues ;
- Creating and maintaining consistent reference data and master data definitions;
- Creating and maintaining all Business glossaries;
- Maintaining logical data models in DWH’s;
- Participating in cross functional teams.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have experience working within a financial organization;
- You have knowledge of banking products and processes;
- You have knowledge of finance and risk management;
- You have strong conceptual and analytical skills;
- You have knowledge of databases, datawarehouses and SQL;
- You have knowledge of data management concepts;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum way of working;
- You speak fluent English.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 23 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
Based on relevant education, work experience and certifications, you can expect a salary between €3000,- and €5.500,- gross per month based on a 40-hours workweek.
Experis iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. Experis iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with Experis iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your Experis iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).