- Lead a project to deliver a modern sophisticated BI solution;
- Bridge the gap between finance functional knowledge and technical solution delivery;
- Analysing problems within the different BI systems;
- Detecting new opportunities to improve the clients' system;
- Supporting clients with the new system;
- Presenting new solutions and ideas to the team;
- Managing the entire implementation project.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience with delivering BI solutions;
- Masters degree is preferred;
- Expercience within an international organisation;
- Experience with financial environments;
- Deep technical BI experience;
- Good communication skills.
Terms of employment
- Holiday pay: 8,33%;
- Annual leave: 25 + 1/2 day per quarter without being absent because of sickness;
- Travel allowance: 19 cents/kilometer (maximum of € 200,- per month);
- Monthly € 50,- compensation for health insurrance;
- Plenty of opportunities for participating in trainings or courses.
€4.000 - €5.000 based on 40hrs a week.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).