Data Architect | Business Intelligence
The organization is one of the larger financial institutions in the world with millions of customers. They hold a leading and solid financial position in the market with international strategy. Key to this position are the employees of the organization . Within the organization they have an open communication, love to hear your input as a professional and promote your personal growth! All with staying flexible and innovative, to help the organization keep it's leading position.
A lot of data is available within the organization. This data is important for the positioning of the organization, but also for the service to customers.
As an Architect within the team you will focus on drawing up the blue print of the Architecture. You are responsible for devising, describing and recording the architecture. It is important to keep in mind important parts of this, such as: Security, GPDR and various functionalities. You pro-actively think about the entire platform and how it can be further expanded. Here you take into account how the data arrives in the company, how the data is stored and what kind of data is essential for the organization. In parallel you will keep a broad scope of the landscape and Kafka events.
In addition, you are involved in the data driven mindset of the organization, so that teams will eventually make use of the available data.
At last you recognize yourself in the following characteristics: hands-on, problem-solving, independent, communicative and agile.
- Ensuring that a data-driven mindset is supported throughout the organization;
- Determine the architectural course and substantiate choices in this;
- Being able to work together, but also convince people of your vision when necessary;
- Thinking in detail about being 'in control' of data and processes;
- Think actively about how data is stored and how processes can be standardized;
- You are able to deliver future proof architecture.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor’s degree (for example Computer Science);
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience within the role of Architect;
- Strong in SQL and a development background is a plus;
- Experienced with realising conceptual, logical en physical model designs;
- Experienced in Big Data Solutions, Data Visualisation and Kafka;
- Good understanding of Data Science Concepts;
- Familiar with the Microsoft landscape and tooling, like: Azure, SQL, PowerBI;
- Familiar with a DevOps way of working.
- Excellent salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Informal organization where openness and cooperation are paramount.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.