Data Analyst | Python | R | Power BI | KYC
Please note: This position requires fluent Dutch!
Are you a Data Analyst who wants to work in a new, young and dynamic team? Are you proficient in Python, R and/or Microsoft Power BI? And are you enthusiastic about working with large datasets in complex environments? Then this could be just the job for you!
You will work for a large financial company with offices in Amersfoort and Amsterdam. This organization is an international financial service provider and is operating on the basis of cooperative principles. The culture of the company is characterized by entrepreneurship, personal growth, ambition and sustainability. It is an international environment with diversity and contacts around the world.
You will work within a young team of professionals who are all responsible for different aspects of the KYC Department. In your role, you are responsible for the analysis, extraction and delivery of large amounts of client data. Your work is important for the company's Anti-Money Laundering procedures and Compliance Solutions.
You will be working in a team of KYC (Know Your Client) experts, where your main focus is Data Analysis primarily using Python and Microsoft Power BI. You will work in a highly complex and dynamic environment, where your main responsibilities include:
- Developing solutions for Data Analysis, mainly using Python and Microsoft Power BI;
- Delivering data correctly and in a timely manner;
- Processing relevant information from large amounts of data;
- Collaborating with your team in order to implement the best solutions;
- Working in an end to end way by taking over activities of other colleagues, like assisting in transitioning to the public cloud (Azure) and overall support.
- Experience/affinity with innovation, KYC and IT;
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have a minimum of 1 year work experience as a Data Analyst;
- You have experience with, or know about Python/R and Microsoft Power BI;
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You ideally have experience working in a complex (finance) IT environment;
- You have experience in an Agile/Scrum/DevOps team;
- You have experience in working with Microsoft Azure (pré);
- You are fluent in Dutch.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation, on a quarterly basis, in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).