CTO /Remote possibilities/ Financial Organisation/ 6+ months contract
We are looking for a CTO that would like to work in an innovative environment. You will work for a start-up that is financed by an international financial organization. You will work within the domain responsible for optimizing customer needs through innovation. This allows them to provide services to all users more efficiently and effectively. Currently, they are building a new data heavy B2B Platform application to digitize loans.
As a CTO, you are responsible for translating the functional design into a technical architecture. You will be checking the options and making the decision for the best strategy. Furthermore, you will be developing together with your team that consists of 5 engineers to establish the new platform. You will be an Engineer and CTO who needs to have a helicopter view perspective over the project. The main responsibilities are running the infrastructure, guiding the team and writing code.
You are an Engineer who can work well within the team and guide them into the right direction. You need to understand how to build a data room in a complex financial company. For this role, it is important that you are an enthusiast, proactive and an out of the box thinker.
As a CTO , you will work in a dynamic environment:
- You are responsible for setting up flowcharts for the technical development of the platform;
- You will be designing and proposing technical development strategies;
- You will be running the infrastructure;
- You will be writing back-end code/scripts;
- You will be giving guidance about the class UX/UI;
- You will be communicating with the 3rd party who delivers the software infrastructure;
- You will be integrating the functionalities into the new platform.
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least 6 years of work experience with development and transforming a functional design into a technical design;
- You have at least 4 years of hands-on experience with building a data room or platform applications
- You have experience with at least one OOP language on the JVM stack;
- You have work experience with class UX/UI;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You are someone that can "take it on and make it happen";
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work hours;
- Opportunities to grow;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).