Credit Risk Portfolio Mangement
You will be part of the Financial Risk Management area in an international banking organization in Amsterdam. The credit risk department is designing the future of credit risk management, for which one of the fundaments will be to further unleash the potential of data driven credit risk management.
You will be working with very knowledge intensive colleagues in terms of credit risk domain. The team is in a core of this change in which risk appetite, capital, provisions, policy setting, credit decisions and monitoring will be connected to each other through data.
As a Credit Risk Portfolio Specialist, you will be responsible for creating data-driven Managing credit risk appetite framework and its implementation. The scope of your team will be developing the policies and framework for all the business units in the financial organization. Your responsibilities are:
- Setting knock out rules and policy settings;
- Facilitating efficient implementation of the rules/policies;
- Monitoring compliance to the rules and initiating actions based on the results;
- Ongoing data driven automation of rules (decrease of reliance on expert judgement and using data to replace and automate those where possible);
- Increasing % of automated credit decisioning at approval and throughout the full lifecycle of the loan;
- Monitoring Credit Risk performance of the portfolio and using this information to manage the portfolio though the set of available tools;
- Efficient implementation and monitoring of the relevant Credit Risk regulations through ensuring local policy compliance to Organisation and Retail Credit Risk policies;
- Stakeholder management on the local level.
- Academic background in statistics/econometrics;
- At least 3 years of experience within Credit Risk function;
- Experience into LLP and capital calculations and processes ;
- Experience in analytical tasks and able to Design and drive qualitative and quantitative analysis;
- Understanding of Logical Data Model (LDM)/Entity Relationship model (ERM) or data sources relevant to Credit Risk analysis;
- Process management skills with regular reporting to senior stakeholders and regulators;
- Experience with Credit Risk regulation, i.e. interpretation of the regulation, implementation of the regulation;
- Ability to prioritize and manage yourself effectively.
- Excellent fixed salary;
- Spacious training budget;
- Travel allowance;
- A coach who guides you in your personal development.
Depending on relevant education, work experience and / or certifications, the salary indication ranges from 4.000 to 6.500 gross per month based on a 40 hour working week.
About Experis iSense
Experis iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT job placement. Experis iSense helps you find a job at operations, business consultancy and (project / line) management level. A job in which you can be successful and, above all, happy.
For you, working with Experis iSense means:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Getting ready for your job interview;
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate in the Personal Development Workshops for free every quarter;
- Regularly on the road with your Experis iSense colleagues in the region (iHaveFun).
Knowing more? Visit www.isense.nl.