Credit Risk Business Analyst
You will be part of the Credit Risk area in an international banking organization in Amsterdam. The credit risk department is working on new generation risk modeling implementations for a future proof platform. The BA Team is busy with analyzing, business requirements and converting them into technical and functional specifications.
You will be working with very knowledge intensive colleagues in terms of credit risk domain. The team is working in an Agile way on top of a DevOps mindset. Organization offers a lot of opportunities to become an expert analyst in the risk domain.
- Translating business (both functional and technical) requirements into solution design;
- Conduct refinements for technical migrations and changes in the system;
- Designing and maintaining the data model, including Reference Data;
- Raising impediments and issues during the design phase with stakeholders;
- Refinements with Developers;
- User Acceptance Testing;
- Giving demo’s.
- A minimum of a completed Bachelor degree;
- 4+ years’ relevant work experience as a Business Analyst in a Credit Risk domain;
- Experienced in Credit Risk Frameworks & Models;
- Strong communication-and stakeholder management skills;
- Experienced in an Agile work environment
- Good command of the English language;
- Excellent fixed salary;
- Spacious training budget;
- Travel allowance;
- A coach who guides you in your personal development.
For you, working with iSense means:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Getting ready for your job interview;
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate in the Personal Development Workshops for free every quarter;
- Regularly on the road with your iSense colleagues in the region (iHaveFun).