Cloud Engineer | Azure | Financial Organisation
We are looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer with Azure experience and who likes to work within big complex environments. You will work in one of the biggest financial organizations in the Netherlands, within the Wholesale Banking domain. Your department is responsible for the maintenance of all the IT Finance application environments.
You will be working in the center of the IT Systems domain, managing and supporting their Windows application platforms. You are responsible for the implementation of their new back office application in Europe, Asia and America. The objective of the application is to deliver data correctly and on time, so internal partners can process the data and consumers can use the application globally.
What are you going to do?
You are a (Cloud) DevOps Engineer that takes responsibility and always try to pro-actively tackle an issue. You will enter a challenging environment where they work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. Your main tasks involve:
- Implementing the new back office system in different regions;
- Ensuring the production environment is protected while assessing the release plan;
- Building, testing, and deploying the changes;
- Setting up CI/CD pipelines;
- Deploying applications;
- Automating the work when possible;
- Carrying out activities in the area of lifecycle management.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed bachelor’s degree;
- You have at least 2 years of experience with Azure Cloud;
- You have at least 2 years of experience with Kubernetes;
- You have at least 2 years of experience with scripting with Bash/Shell;
- You have experience with CI/CD;
- You have experience with .NET framework (pré);
- You speak Dutch and/or English;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies;
- You are pro-active and communicative;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl