Cloud Engineer | Azure | Agile | Financial Organisation
Are you an Azure expert looking for a new opportunity? Would you like to work for one of the biggest financial companies in the Netherlands? Search no further, because we have the vacancy for you!
We are looking for a Cloud Engineer who likes to work within a big financial organisation in Utrecht. You will work in the International Corporate Banking Products department, which is part of the Wholesale Banking Domain. Your department is responsible for the maintenance of all the IT Finance application environments.
This team is always trying to improve, they don’t settle for average. When you don’t settle for average it is possible you sometimes fail, but that is not a problem if you can learn from your mistakes. This is the mindset the team has. The objective of these applications is to deliver data correctly and on time, so internal partners can process the data and consumers can use the application globally. Within this team you will manage and support their application platforms. You will also help with the implementation of their new backoffice system.
What are you going to do?
- Making sure the application keeps running;
- Migrating applications to Azure Cloud;
- Deploying applications;
- Automating if possible;
- Supporting application platforms;
- Risk assessment;
- Automated testing;
- Managing Life cycles.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Azure Cloud enviroments;
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Kubernetes;
- You have at least 3 years of experience with scripting with Bash/Shell;
- You have at least 1 year of experience with a dynamic internation environment;
- You have at least 3 years of experience with implementing Global Application Management processes, tools and procedures;
- You have experience with .NET framework (pré);
- You have experience with Splunk (pré);
- You have experience with Jenkins (pré);
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work hours;
- Opportunities to grow;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).