Chapterlead Product & Process
Are you an expert in the field of Product and Process optimization and do you want to work for a large and successful player in the financial world? Do you have affinity with working in a complex environment? Then don't hesitate to apply!
The organization is one of the largest financial institutions in the world with millions of customers. They hold a leading and solid financial position in the market with an international strategy. Key to this position are the employees of the organization. Within the organization they have an open communication, love to hear your input as a professional and promote your personal growth! All with staying flexible and innovative, to help the organisation keep it's leading position.
As a Chapter Lead Product & Process you operate on a daily basis as a squad member, this counts for 70% of the time. The remaining time, you will use to develop the Customer Journey Experts within your Chapter. Your chapter is end-to-end responsible for all the products and processes. You are not only responsible for the optimization and improvement of existing processes, but also for the product development. Based on your root cause analysis, including A/B testing, you provide and implement valuable solutions to optimize the service of the clients. You will detect opportunities within the market and act on those. For example, to implement new products regarding the liability of people who use self-driving cars. As a Chapter Lead Product & Process you are the link between business and IT.
In addition you are also responsible to develop specific expertise, within the team. You are actively involved in sharing knowledge in an international network of expert within the organization, being HR responsible for your Customer Journey Experts and have the drive and passion to develop and empower the Customer Journey Experts within the chapter to become experts in their area of expertise.
You recognize yourself in the following characteristics: Driven to be the best, lead by example, analytical and initiative,
- You are responsible to build a clear strategy for your Chapter. Together with your fellow Chapter Leads you are responsible for the QBR’s;
- Perform root cause analysis, including A/B tests;
- Create seamless processes for the customers on all channels (online and CCC);
- You take a strategic role in further development of your product group and investigate new opportunities to introduce new products and develop them;
- You manage development, implementation and communication of the roadmap;
- You are responsible for the overall targets of the company together as a team;
- You know the Insurance market, competition, new trends and technologies;
- You benchmark inside and outside the company for best practices;
- You actively participate in your chapter and drive the expertise in your field within your chapter to bring that to a higher level for you and your colleagues;
- You understand the broader landscape across the different products and countries.
- Bachelor or University degree;
- 10+ years’ experience in process improvement and product management;
- 5+ proven years’ experience in leading a team;
- Lean Six Sigma Green belt (Black belt preferred);
- Strong analytical skills to make good, timely strategic decisions;
- You have an entrepreneurial mind set, are Customer obsessed and show Servant leadership;
- Inspirational leadership skills including change management (Coaching, Listening and conflict);
- You have a good understanding of IT and are able to align business and IT;
- Strong communication skills, excellent level of the English and Dutch language.
- Excellent salary;
- 25 vacation days;
- Good secondary employment conditions;
- Informal organization where openness and cooperation are paramount.
€5.500,- to €6.500,- based on 40 hours a week, and knowledge.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops.