Career Kickstart in IT - Amsterdam
What will you do?
As a Junior Engineer, you will be involved in the end-to-end process of running the applications and integrating them within the organization’s datacentre. They currently are responsible for 2 applications, one is an Android/IOS app
You will be partly responsible for:
- Running 2 external developed applications;
- Monitoring the applications;
- Resolving issues arising in the applications;
- Improving the running of the applications;
- Collaborating, discussing and translating Business <-> IT with third party suppliers and hosting companies;
- Assuring an optimised customer experience to end clients;
- Improving your communication and engineering skills and sharing your ideas and views with the team.
The Technical Environment
The applications they are responsible for at the moment, involve the following technical environment: Java, Linux, MariaDB and C#, .NET, MS Server and a SQL Database.
Do you recognize yourself in the following profile?
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have an awesome personality;
- You have an understand of the technical running of applications;
- You have knowledge of at least one of the following: Java, Linux, MariaDB, C#, .NET, MS Server and/or SQL Databases;
- You ideally have experience with working in or at least want to work in a complex and challenging IT environment;
- You know how to work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies;
- You have good communication skills: you aren’t afraid to ask for information, share your opinion and view, whether it’s asked or not;
- You are a team player and want to become a true professional in every way.
What do we offer you?
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy.
Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl