Career kick-start: Junior Front-End Angular/Polymer - Amsterdam
You will be working with a major player in the area of Amsterdam. This organisation is a progressive financial institution with operations in the Netherlands and abroad. You will be working with a department which is responsible for Investments. Within this department, they work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies in DevOps teams and with sprints of two weeks. These teams are end-to-end responsible to realize the wishes of their clients.
Because they deal with end-users as clients, they are focused on using the top-notch technologies, getting direct feedback from the users, provide fast delivery processes and maximizing automation of these processes.
Currently the teams within this department are working on a mobile investment app and a transformation into Omni-Channel. This means that they are initiating a 100% greenfield mobile product for the higher segment of their clientele, with a target audience of minimum 500.000 users!
Because this is a greenfield project, there is a lot of room for new ideas and technologies. Also, since the product will be distributed over all touchpoints, they work closely with other DevOps Teams who are responsible for the web-edition.
What will you do?
- Designing, developing, testing and deploying new parts and functionalities;
- Automating tasks where necessary/possible;
- Designing and developing CI?CD pipelines;
- Building, improving and maintaining tools and scripts;
- Implementing User Stories from the back-log;
- Cooperating with other DevOps teams to deliver a synchronized product;
- Improving your personal engineering skills and sharing your ideas and views within the team.
The technology stack:
They mainly use the following technologies and frameworks: AngularJS, React Native, Sonar, Java, Rest API, Jenkins, Maven, Fitnesse, Selenium, ElasticSearch, Protractor, Mesos, Marathon and Gemfire. All based on a Tomcat/Linux/Oracle stack on which they deliver every two weeks fully automated new features into production.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You have an awesome personality;
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have knowledge of at least one of the following: Angular, Polymer, React Native, Java;
- You enjoy to come up with solutions in new technologies;
- You have experience with working in a complex and challenging IT environment;
- You have experience in an Agile/Scrum/Dev/Ops team;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
What can you expect?
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl