Career kick start: IT Support Engineer
Are you someone who knows how to handle in the heat of the battle? Do you want to kick start your IT career? Do you have the basic knowledge on how to work in a Linux/Windows environment? Then start your career in one of the coolest and most innovative companies in the Netherlands!
You will work at a large and innovative financial organization with offices located in the Netherlands and abroad. You work within the domain that is responsible for the infrastructure related services, which are used by the entire company. The department is the central point with the responsibility for the IT availability, reliability and security. They resolve unexpected operational disruptions quickly and facilitate other departments 24/7.
What are you going to do?
As an IT Support Engineer you are involved in the management of live production systems and applications. You identify and correct the 1st line problems that arise in complex systems and / or applications. To this end, you use advanced tools and your technical expertise for performing problem analyzes and realizing solutions. Your main tasks involve:
- Monitoring IT systems and informing responsible DevOps teams 24/7;
- Providing 1st line infrastructure services to internal parties;
- Reporting malfunctions;
- Having the possibility to follow training;
- Signal relevant developments in the world of Infrastructure and submit proposals for improvement;
- You will work in shifts (Morning, afternoon and evening).
What do we need from you?
- You have an understanding of Windows or Linux Environments;
- You have followed courses related to IT support;
- You know how to work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies;
- You have good communication skills: you aren’t afraid to ask for information, share your opinion and view, whether it’s asked or not;
- You are a team player and want to become a true professional in every way;
- You have an awesome personality;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
Please note: For this position proven affinity and/or knowledge of IT is a must.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
Based on relevant education, work experience and certifications, you can expect a salary between €1.800,- and €2.300,- gross per month based on a 40-hours workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).
Want to know more? Check our website: www.isense.nl