C# .NET Engineer / Programmer / Developer
This organization is a key player in the e-commerce sector. It's a fast growing organization where ambition is the prime-motive . It's a dynamic environment with many challenging projects. The organization recently modernized It's methods by implementing the agile mindset.
In addition to the existing scrum teams, they have started setting up a third scrum team from scratch. This is the reason why they are looking for a full stack .NET Software Engineer. They are looking for an engineer who both likes to optimize existing applications and work on completely new applications. When it comes to mindset, you are not afraid to take initiative and don't mind occasionally filling a leadership role for the junior developers. You will develop applications for various platforms, such as Web, Windows and Mobile Apps. As an experienced developer, you get a say in (re-)designing new and existing applications. Specifically; how to make them compatible with the current architecture. You will be the front line when it comes to solving complex problems.
The scrum team in which you will end up, consists a product owner, multiple Fullstack Developers, application engineers and a database developer. The developers vary in level between junior, medior and senior.
There are many large projects on the planning for the coming years, in which you can have an important share. one of the projects is a transition to Microsoft Azure, but also the construction of completely new applications. Finally, a transition to DevOps is planned.
What are you going to do?
• Rewrite existing applications;
• Twisting in challenging projects;
• Review codes;
• Communicate with the business.
What do we ask from you?
• Minimum 8 years of experience as a Software Engineer;
• Knowledge of C# and SQL Server is a requirement;
• You have experience with working in Scrum / Agile environment;
• Experience in coaching colleagues;
• If you already have knowledge of Microsoft Azure, this is an important advantage;
• Knowledge of ASP .NET, MVC, Rest, Xamarin, XML, JSON and HTML5 / CSS3 are nicely included.
• Many opportunities for training;
• Holiday allowance 8% of the gross annual salary;
• Holidays 23 + 1 day per quarter that you are not sick;
• Travel costs 19 cents per kilometer (maximum € 200 per month);
• Medical costs € 50 per month allowance.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in ICT employment mediation. iSense helps you find a job at operations, business consultancy and (project / line) management level. A job in which you can be successful and especially happy. Working together with iSense means for you:
• Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
• Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
• Getting steamed for your job interview;
• Always be aware of your application process;
• Monthly personal contact with the field coach;
• Participate every quarter for free in the Personal Development Workshops;
Do you want to know more? www.isense.nl