C#.Net Software Developer
Our client is an international organization in the industrial sector, the head office is based in The Netherlands.
For the R&D Deptartment, we are looking for a C#.Net Developer who likes to work with a stand alone application. You will be working in an international team with 2 other Developers, a Teamlead and external Developers. Within the R&D department, there is a wide variety of nationalities so they communicate in English.
You will be part of a Scrum team and work in two weekly sprints. To strengthen the internal team, they are looking for an experienced developer who wants to participate in the development of their software for medical devices.
Curious? We would like to tell you more about this opportunity and innovative organisation by phone.
What are you going to do?
- Developing software for a complex stand alone system, including bugs fixing;
- Drawing up software development plans;
- Developing/designing software architecture;
- Translating software requirements into functional software solutions;
- Applying and monitoring coding standards and code reviews;
- Writing software verification protocols;
- Performing and documenting software verification;
- Ensure the release and distribution of the software.
What do we need from you?
- Bachelor degree in IT;
- Experience with C#, Windows Presentation Foundation, High-Level programming environments like Matlab/Simulink;
- Knowledge of applying unit tests during the development process;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Experience with developing Software Architecture en softwaredevelopment plans;
- Holiday pay 8,33% of gross annual salary;
- 25 days of paid vacation leave + 1/2 extra day per quarters if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses.
About Experis iSense
Experis iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. Experis iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with Experis iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;