C Developer / Software Engineer / Amersfoort
Are you an experienced C developer who likes to work with new and innovative techniques? Do you want to leave your mark on a growing, innovative and ambitious telecom company? Apply now!
This organization is active in the telecom business and builds advanced software with passsion. Within this organization they are very proud of their nononsense culture in which teamwork is very important. With over 20 years of experience, they build and support software products for the world's largest mobile telecom networks. In doing so, they are continuously innovating and updating their software in order to cope with the rapidly changing technology in the telecom networks. The software is build in the Netherlands, but is mainly delivered to foreign countries.
In order to meet the demand for this software, they are looking for a C Developer. As an experienced C developer you play an important role in the development of a new (Linux based) product range, which is developed with the latest software development tools and technologies. You will work in the field of architecture, design, implementation and testing and will translate customer requirements into technical solutions. You will also offer support with regard to technical questions from customers, partners and prospects. If you like, you can also occasionally give product training to customers.
- Programming in C;
- Working on a new range of software products, based on Linux;
- Translation of customer requirements into technical solutions;
- You will have contact with customers (both nationally and internationally) to discuss issues and problems;
- If you like, you can also visit customers to dicuss complex issues on the spot (both nationally and internationally);
- Helping the organization with the further development of software solutions;
- Contribute to technical support.
- HBO work and thinking level;
- Experience with C;
- Exerience with Linux;
- Familiair with multi-threaded and real-time software development;
- Preferably: knowledge of network protocols and network protocol programming;
- Good command of the English language (including technical terminology).
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in ICT employment mediation. iSense helps you find a job at operations, business consultancy and (project / line) management level. A job in which you can be successful and especially happy. Working together with iSense means for you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Getting steamed for your job interview;
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate every quarter for free in the Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly on the road with your iSense colleagues in the region (ihavefun).
Knowing more? See www.isense.nl.