Business Intelligence Specialist | Financial Services | KYC
You will work for a large financial company with offices in Amersfoort and Amsterdam. This organization is an international financial service provider and is operating on the basis of cooperative principles. The culture of the company is characterized by entrepreneurship, personal growth, ambition and sustainability. It is an international environment with diversity and contacts around the world.
You will work within a young team of professionals who are all responsible for different aspects of the KYC Department. In your role as a Business Intelligence Specialist, you are responsible for the visualization of the progress of KYC, the reporting, as well as the building and improvement of Dashboards. You are the Data Champion who is responsible for helping all communication between different parties in the organisation, from Management to IT. The KYC Department is responsible for gathering all information about the company's clients in order to prevent money laundering, terrorist-funding activities, and other high-risk activities.
You will be working in a team of KYC (Know Your Client) experts, where your main focus as a Business Intelligence Specialist is visualization, developing reports and dashboards, and acting as the point of communication between Management and IT. You will work in a highly complex and dynamic environment, where your main responsibilities include:
- Visualization of the progress of KYC activities;
- Developing Reports and Dashboards;
- Preparing test cases and plans and perform tests on systems;
- Building and improvement of Dashboards;
- Facilitating all communication between different stakeholders in the organisation.
- You have at least a Bachelor's Degree;
- You have a minimum of 1 year work experience in Business Intelligence and its tooling (Microsoft Power BI / Qlikview / Tableau);
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- You ideally have experience working in a complex (finance/IT) environment;
- You have strong communication skills;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
- You are fluent in both Dutch and English.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation, on a quarterly basis, in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).