Business Developer / Process Manager / Finance / IT
You and your 5 Agile team members work in an environment where skills like process management, chain management and project management meet. You are constantly focusing on how to improve processes and how to bring people together to improve the business. You have a good understanding of what is important for the business, IT infrastructure and risk & regulatory challenges in the financial market. Innovating, advising, improving, training and analyzing are the basic activities that you will be involved with. More specifically, you will work on the sustainable resolution of issues, improving the internal customer journey and ensuring that the change capacity can be optimally utilized by running internal processes efficiently and effectively.
- Analyzing current processes and looking for ways on ‘how-to’ improve them;
- Implementing changes within your domain;
- Bringing people together to get their requirements and see what can be done to benefit the business;
- Guaranteeing the quality of the implementations by facilitating trainings, workshops and measuring the KPI’s;
- Keeping yourself informed about all the changes and developments within the business.
What do we expect from you?
- You have a finished bachelor’s or master’s degree;
- You minimally have 2-3 years of relevant work experience;
- You already have experience working within a financial company/domain (pré);
- You are proactive, communicative and you dare to take initiative;
- You have an affinity for IT and Agile.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Indication of Salary
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).