Business Analyst | HR application
Are you a passionate Business Analyst and do you have a proactive mindset? Are you someone that is eager to learn? Do you have experience with Software as a Service (SaaS)? If your answers are yes, don’t hesitate and apply now!
Note: You already need to live in the European Union for this position!
You are going to work in Utrecht for a big financial company, which works in a rapidly changing landscape. Effective collaboration between teams has the highest priority to meet the internal and external demands.
You will work in the HR IT Systems department which is responsible for a global HR application. The department is implementing and maintaining different application for Human Resources. They have the objective to create a satisfied employee journey for all their employees. To reach this objective, the organization needs to standardize the HR system landscape through implementing a global HR application. You are responsible for improving the processes within the HR application. You are going to deliver end-to-end solutions for different stakeholders.
What are you going to do?
As a Business Analyst, you will work in a challenging environment:
- Delivering end-to-end solutions for several stakeholders;
- Automating the authorizations process for new employees;
- Gathering requirements from the business and refining them;
- Translating the functional requirements into User Stories;
- Coaching other team members;
- Acting as a bridge between IT and end users;
- Signal relevant developments in the world of Infrastructure and submit proposals for improvement.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have at least 4 years work experience as a BA, preferably in the area of HR;
- You have experience working within a cooperate organization;
- You have work experience coaching others;
- You have work experience with being the bridge between IT and the end users;
- You have experience with the Agile way of working;
- You have work experience with Workday (pre);
- You speak fluently English and/or Dutch;
- You are a team player and a true professional in every way.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work hours;
- Opportunities to grow;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).