Business Analyst | Financial Organization | Back-office System
We are looking for a Business Analyst who likes to work within a big financial organization in Utrecht. You will work in the Finance & Accounting delivery team within the Finance and Risk domain. The team is responsible for all the financial and non-financial data. You are going to help the organization migrate to 1 source system instead of 10.
When you are going to work within this organization you will meet the increasing challenging regulatory and internal demands. You are going to help maintain and improve their IT-environment, and will have a big role in the communication between business stakeholders and IT. You are also going to help achieve the highest data quality standards for all their stakeholders.
What are you going to do?
- Gathering requirements;
- Translate stakeholder requirements;
- Sparring with different international stakeholders;
- Replacing different source systems;
- Formulating cohesive solutions;
- Applying business methods;
- Applying best practices.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a completed Bachelor degree;
- You have 6+ years of experience working in a financial sector as a Business Analyst;
- You have international work experience;
- You have experience with Reporting and Finance policies;
- You have knowledge of IFRS Accounting;
- You worked with database and data warehouse concepts(pré);
- You have experience with Back-office systems (Murex, Calypso, ARTS, Devon or Midas) (pré);
- You have experience with ETL Tools (pré);
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 23 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents / kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).