Business Analyst | Core banking environment
Are you a passionate Business Analyst who always keeps track of what must be done? Are you not afraid of working in technical environments? Do you like working with different stakeholders? If your answers are yes, don’t hesitate and apply now!
You will be working with one of the biggest financial organizations in the Netherlands, located in Amsterdam. They operate in the Netherlands and abroad, giving them a large international influence. It is an international environment with diversity and contacts around the world.
You will work in within a team that is end-to-end responsible for the RAP platform, a data lake used for (Credit Risk) Data Modelling purposes. The team is working fully Agile DevOps and has end to end responsibility. Every day, the team thinks about ways to improve and fasten the functionalities that deliver Risk Data to the business.
As a Business Analyst you will be working with the developers and other stakeholders to ensure that the core banking application is updated and regulated. This huge application is of utmost importance to the running of the bank. There are 14 teams of developers constantly implementing financial functionalities. Your job is to talk with the business, understanding the limitations of the application and laying out roadmaps for further development. In concrete terms, your activities amount to the following:
- Gathering requirements from the business
- Taking a lead in development of the core banking application
- Analyzing the limitations of the application together with product owners
- Laying out a roadmap for this application
- A minimum of a completed Bachelor degree;
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience;
- Being able to challenge your colleagues;
- You are familiar with cloud concepts, preferably Azure (pre);
- Having a technical background (pre);
- Good command of the English language;
- Excellent salary;
- Abundant opportunities for following courses;
- Travel expenses;
- Flexible working hours, between 36 or 40 hours a week.
Depending on relevant work experience and or certification, you can expect a salary between €3.500,- and €5.500,- gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek.
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Get ready for your job interview
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate in the Personal Development Workshops for free every quarter
- Regularly on your way to your iSense colleagues in the region (ihavefun).