Blockchain Developer / Hyperledger Fabric / Starter / Junior
For our client in Amsterdam we are currently looking for a Blockchain Developer. You will be working for a dynamic and challenging organization which is active in the financial industry. It is a financial institution that has operations nationally and internationally. The area where you will be working in, is mainly responsible for guaranteeing security transactions.
This organization clears over 16 million trades per day and they cover a big part of the world’s leading exchanges across the world. The international network provides overall market access to exchange-listed instruments such as stocks, futures and options. After the team successfully concluded a Proof of Concept with Blockchain using the Hyperledger Fabric framework, it is now time to expand the Blockchain proposition and scale up. This organization is one of the few companies in the Netherlands, that is a 100% live and successful using Blockchain for commercial purposes. This makes it a progressive and challenging environment for you to develop yourself into a Blockchain professional.
You will join a team that consists out of 10 people, all with different international backgrounds. Therefore, a high level in the English language is required from you. They work according to Scrum/Agile methodologies in sprints of 2 weeks. Every 2 weeks new projects are chosen to work on. They are now working on a money pipeline trough blockchain technologies. Your average day will look like this:
- Developing, testing, implementing and delivering blockchain software solutions;
- Participating in Sprint meetups;
- Gathering requirements from the client(s);
- Contributing to bringing CI/CD and automated testing within the area to a higher level;
- Collaborate with Scrum teams, stakeholders and colleagues from other departments;
- Develop yourself botch technical & personally into a professional Blockchain developer.
- You will need at least a finished IT/Computer Science bachelor’s degree;
- You have an affinity for Blockchain and Finance;
- You are fluent in the English language;
- You are pro-active, self-steering and have a ‘can do’ mentality;
- You have an understanding of CI/CD (pré).
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).