BI Developer| ETL environment | SSAS
You will work in Utrecht with one of the biggest financial institutions in the Netherlands. They operate cooperative on international financial services and are always on the lookout for the newest tools & technologies. The department you will come to work in the Risk & Finance domain, which is responsible for delivering BI solutions for Risk and Finance issues.
This environment you will bring insight in the requested data and work together with the BI team. They work according to Agile/Scrum methodologies. They like to work in an informal work environment, where everybody gets a chance to work on their own work, but where they help each other a lot with their own specialties when needed.
You will start in this challenging environment and will be responsible to provide insights into certain types of data. The goal is to transform the raw data by the use of Business logic and create reports.
- You want to learn more about IT;
- Creating Reports trough data modeling;
- Present data with Data visualization;
- Test the solution;
- Maintaining the solution.
- You have a passion for software development and your always up-to date of the latest BI technologies;
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have working experience in SSAS;
- You know how to work with SQL Server;
- You know how to use PowerBI, Data visualization, Tabular and Azure;
- You have experience in ETL and Reporting;
- You enjoy to think out of the box;
- You have strong analytical skills and you are pro-active;
- You are familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- A challenging working environment and a good compensation;
- Plenty of opportunities to follow vocational courses;
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work scheduling.
Depending on relevant work experience and or certification, you can expect a salary between €2.500,- and €5.000,- gross per month based on a 40-hour workweek.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy.
Working together with iSense will bring you:
Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
Relevant preparation for your job interview;
Always aware of your application process;
Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).