In order to reach their ambitions and goals, they work in DevOps Scrum teams in sprints of two weeks. Your colleagues are all engineers, who like to stay up-to-date with the latest and greatest tools. They will encourage you to bring out the best in yourself, but you also have this in your own hands. You get the opportunity to dive into tools and technologies of your own preference or interest on a weekly basis.
What are you going to do as an Automation Network Engineer?
- Designing, developing, configuring and maintaining network services such as IP, DNS, DHCP, IPAM and time as a service;
- Monitoring the capacity (Utilization, IP allocation, and more), diagnostics and recommending on the improvements of the managed network services;
- Integrating and onboarding existing and new services into portals through automation workflows;
- Sharing your knowledge, ideas and keeping colleagues up-to-date on developments, improvements and new tech;
- Continuously seeking for improvements for the environment;
- Improving your professional and personal skills by deep diving and learning your preferred tools and technologies.
What do we ask from you?
- You have completed a Bachelor or Master Degree in IT;
- You have experience working in big infrastructure environments and ideally have relevant certifications like CCNA, CCNP, CCNE (pré);
- You have experience in IP management (tooling Infoblox and QIP are a pré);
- You have experience in NTP, DNS, Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) and IP address management (IPAM);
- You have a risk orientated mindset, see the importance of documentation and do what it takes to incorporate the technical implementations of security and risk principles and protocols;
- You have a problem solving mentality, are eager to challenges and have a positive attitude to work in an Agile/Scrum DevOps environment.
Please be aware that high availability is a must in these enterprise networking environments. This means that you will also be involved in standby shifts, once a month (1 week, 24/7).
Also, for this position you will work in Rotterdam every Monday and the rest of the week in Amsterdam.
- Travel allowance;
- Flexible work layout;
- Growth opportunities in both depth and width;
- Excellent salary;
- Training opportunities for professionally oriented courses.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organisations, such as operations, business consultancy and (project)management. We want to help you find a job were you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regularly interaction with you iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).