ARIS Development Engineer
You will work at one of the largest and most innovative financial organizations in the Netherlands. You work within the domain that is responsible for building and delivering IT systems/applications, which are used by the entire company on a global level.
The department is the central point with the responsibility for delivering the platform where all the processes of the organization are documented. You are going to work with a tool called ARIS, which is used for moduling the processes. They resolve unexpected operational disruptions quickly and facilitate other departments 24/7. The goal of the organization is to improve standardization, sharing and collaboration on a global level.
As a Development Engineer, you are responsible for designing, developing and maintaining new ARIS reports and tooling. Furthermore, you are going provide 3rd line support by identifying and resolving incidents.
What are you going to do?
You are going to work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies. Your main tasks involve:
- Designing, developing and maintaining new ARIS reports and tooling;
- Determining the impact of new standards & policies;
- Monitoring performance and troubleshooting issues;
- Maintaining CI/CD pipelines;
- Providing 2nd and 3rd line services to internal parties;
- Performing production acceptance tests;
- Ensuring that the application is running, preventing malfunctions;
- Signal relevant developments in the world of Infrastructure and submit proposals for improvement;
- You will have a standby shift once every 4 weeks.
What do we need from you?
- You have at least a BSc. Degree;
- You have experience working with ARIS (must);
- You have experience as a Dev Engineer or have the ambition to become a Dev Engineer;
- You have experience with any OOP language (nice to have);
- You have experience with CI/CD (nice to have);
- You ideally have experience with working in an enterprise environment (nice to have);
- You know how to work according to Agile/Scrum/DevOps methodologies;
- You have good communication skills: you aren’t afraid to ask for information, share your opinion and view, whether it’s asked or not;
- You are a team player and want to become a true professional in every way;
- You speak Dutch and/or English.
- Holiday pay 8% of gross annual salary;
- 23 Vacation days + 1 bonus day per quarter if you have remained fit and healthy (read: do not report sick);
- Travel allowance 19 cents/kilometer;
- E-learning portal with (almost) all IT training and education that you can propose;
- 50 euros for medical expenses (you can count gross on top of your salary!).
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in IT employment services. iSense will help you find a job on different levels within organizations, such as operations, business consultancy, and (project)management. We want to help you find a job where you can be successful and above all happy. Working together with iSense will bring you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application process;
- Good understanding of your personal skills through various reports;
- Relevant preparation for your job interview;
- Always aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with a Field Coach;
- Free participation on a quarterly basis in Personal Development Workshops;
- Regular interaction with your iSense colleagues in your region (iHaveFuns).