Application manager/ Operations Engineer | Windows | Webplatforms
Are you a Technical Application Manager who strives to improve online environments? Are you constantly working on your development in the field of application management? Do you want to work for an organization that offers you this platform? Then respond quickly!
This financial institution is located in the city center of Amsterdam. Their goal is to guide their clients in an effective and independent way in important capital-related decisions. Privacy is of paramount importance, as they play a social role that should never be discussed. The environment is completely Microsoft, fully online and constantly evolving. Knowledge of platforms such as Sitecore, OutSystems and OpenAM is therefore a strong advantage.
You will join a team that is building its status within the organization. Currently, the applications are managed by the system engineers. As the organization grows, there is a need for a full time Technical application manager/ Operations Engineer. As a Technical Application Manager, you are responsible for upgrading, maintaining, and managing all applications. Your tasks will be largely technical (writing queries, switching with the DBA, provisioning web servers), but certainly also part functional (maintaining contact with the business, retrieving requirements). Because you are the only one in this position, there is a lot to figure out, which leaves a lot of room for your own ideas and input.
Why you would want to work here:
- There are many opportunities for obtaining certificates and personal development;
- The organization offers many opportunities for growth within the organization;
- There is an open culture;
- You will be welcomed in a harmonious and sociable team
- Manage, maintain, and upgrade the application landscape;
- Writing queries (SQL);
- Provisioning web servers (.Net);
- Pick up requirements from the business;
- Collaborate with developers and infra administrators.
- University level of work and thinking;
- At least 3 years of experience as a Technical Application Manager/ Operations Engineer;
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server management and queries;
- Knowledge of web platforms such as OutSystems, Sitecore, OpenAM o.i.d.;
- Self-directed and engaged in personal development.
- 40 urige werkweek;
- Flexibele werktijden;
- Premievrij pensioen;
- 24 vakantiedagen;
- 3.500 - 4.500 euro gross per month based on 40 hours a week.
iSense is a young, energetic and ambitious specialist in ICT employment mediation. iSense helps you find a job on operation, business consultancy and (project / line) management level. A job in which you can be successful and especially happy. Working with iSense means for you:
- Personal guidance before, during and after your application;
- Good insight into your personal skills through various reports;
- Get ready for your job interview;
- Always be aware of your application process;
- Monthly personal contact with the Field Coach;
- Participate in the Personal Development Workshops for free every quarter;
- Regularly on your way to your iSense colleagues in the region (ihavefun).